Data & Security
Last Updated: May 5, 2023
- RunQL does not store or view any data that is returned from your database. Your data remains private to you at all times.
- All queries that you create, edit, version and save belong to you/your organization, we are the custodian for the storage of those queries.
- Your organization on runQL is managed by your Admin(s) and everything created in your organization is private to your organization.
- RunQL uses Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) in Canada across multiple availability zones.
- Access to and communication between our servers is restricted by Network Access Controls and we have a separate VPC for production.
- All data is encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption, sensitive data (eg. database connection passwords) are encrypted in storage and all network communications between servers are protected by TLS.
- Organization admins control and manage team members within their organization.
- Team members are restricted to the workspaces they have been given access to and are required to have a valid username and password for the database connection(s) defined in a workspace.
- If needed, you can connect to your databases through an SSH tunnel or whitelist our IP.
- RunQL account passwords are hashed.
- All queries run are automatically captured in your organization and available for review by your administrator(s) and/or compliance team.
- RunSQL performs daily backups and our database is replicated across multiple geographic zones.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support [@] runQL.com