Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: May 5, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to your use of anything that runQL makes available, including runQL's SaaS platform, websites, mobile apps, and APIs (collectively, the "Services"). This policy outlines the standards of conduct we require on the Services and is designed to protect the integrity of the Services and other users. This policy may change as runQL grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations.
You are responsible for using the Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and runQL's documentation or help pages. You will not use the Services in any manner that would violate applicable laws or regulations or cause runQL to violate such laws or regulations.
2. Conduct Restrictions.
While using the Services, do not:
- a. damage, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- b. interfere with anyone else's use of the Services;
- c. test, penetrate, or scan the Services for security vulnerabilities or limitations;
- d. impersonate anyone or misrepresent your connection with any person or entity;
- e. use the Services to compete with runQL, or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- f. distribute any unwanted communication (e.g., using the Services to send spam);
- g. use the Services for activities where use or failure of the Services could lead to death, bodily injury, damage to personal property, or environmental damage;
- h. access or use the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees owed;
- i. act in bad faith;
- j. scrape, data mine, or except as explicitly permitted by runQL APIs, access runQL or runQL content (including third party content made available through runQL) programmatically;
- k. use a third party's content without their permission (e.g., use stolen content); or
- l. modify, or use anything that modifies, runQL's code or code execution.
3. Content Restrictions
Do not upload or publish to the Services, or use the Services to distribute, create, or support, anything that:
- a. is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- b. is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
- c. promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
- d. is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity;
- e. promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- f. is malicious or destructive, such as software viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, dishonest adware, scareware, crimeware, or any other malicious or destructive software of programs;
- g. is illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or runQL;
If you violate this policy or encourage, allow or assist others to do anything to violate this policy, we will take any action we consider necessary to protect runQL, our users, and third parties. This may include quarantining or deleting data stored on the Services, removing any of your content, or suspending your use or access to the Services. Please note that violation of this policy may result in termination in accordance with our termination rights in our agreement with you. You will not be entitled to any credit or other compensation for any interruption of the Services caused by your violation of this policy.